Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Graduation here we come!!!!


GRADUATION 2008.....

So, can we say "Class of 2008"??? In our house it is a term that we discuss daily... pictures, invitations, parties, celebrations, award ceremonies, caps and gowns.... WOW!!!

Brock- Primrose Private Pre-Kindergarten Class of 2008
Madilyn- Scanlan Oaks Elementary 5th Grade Class of 2008
Kiana- Dulles High School Graduating Class of 2008

Don and I could not be more proud of all 3 kids right now. They are REALLY ready for the summer! Ok, so are we... summer in our house looks a little different than most families... we keep the schedule in hand so that we know who is where and who has who... we have mastered the art of the blended family!!! Stay tuned for more on the White House & more!!!!

1 comment:

Cheri said...

I have been meaning to tell you what a absolutely beautiful picture this is of you guys. I only wish I could have been in town to partake in the portraits!
Love the blog! I added you to my page... as you can see I blog occassionally when I am inspired.
Blessings,
CB