Saturday, September 13, 2008

What has happened since May??!!??!!

There have been so many events in our home this summer and the start of Fall, I am not sure where to start. I just know that I have to start somehwere, so here goes! Here are a few of the highlights in our family~

~ The kids had a BUSY summer... they were super disappointed that we were unable to take our first family vacation together (I got really sick after my tonsillectomy) ...
~ Madilyn and Brock spent some extra time with their dad since I was sick a lot.
~ Madi loved Carolina Creek Christian Camp with River Pointe Church and will remember it forever she says!!
~ Brock swam like a fish and loved the water park in our neighborhood!

~ My parents spent a lot of time at my house taking care of me... I thought those days were over!!! As well as my sister Nikki... would not have made it without them all!
~ Kiana did the usual post graduating thing- NOT too much... chilling out pool side.
~ Kiana started Wharton JC this semester and likes college so far... plans to attand Texas State soon

~ Don has been working super hard all summer long- he deserves some COOL weather soon!! His business is growing at a rapid pace... I am now on the payroll!
~ JoBeth and I moved in to a boutique in Missouri City called Latte Tots on August 1st! We have a room in the back that we have turned in to a shop... we are super happy there and excited that we have a store front now!

For all of the changes that God has brought in to our lives, we are truly blessed. I am able to focus on SASSY ME and take the kids to school and pick them up each day, which I have never done before... God is truly amazing. Don and I are BLESSED and have a great life together. We seek God's will in our life daily and pray that we are listening to Him. It was a LONG, hard summer in our house, but with God's amazing Grace, we made it through it all together as a family. It's amazing what happens when you TRUST and rely on God alone!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I'm so proud that you updated! It's about dang time! ha ha It's been great seeing you this week! I'm going to miss you!!!

Cheri said...

Heather... What a wild summer! I think you should put some of this in a scrapbook... You can just print your blog and add pics! Easy! Love the new pictures. I'm sure they look better on my computer than my phone!